So there's a meme going around, and I've volunteered. Five questions, with meme details below:
1. You're trapped in a burning building, but you can contact one hero for help. Your two choices are Spider-Man or Batman. Who do you call?
Spider-Man. While Batman would probably be just as effective, if not moreso, Spider-Man has superpowers, a better attitude, and would be totally willing to lay down his life to save me, even if I'm just some dude in a burning building. Batman's confidence means he probably wouldn't even consider being harmed in the fire, but Spidey would consider it every time.
2. You've somehow been transported into Clue: The Movie! You're drawing straws for pairs to search the house. Who are you paired with?
I just watched that (again) a couple of weeks ago! I'd want to get paired with Mr. Green, since he turned out to be the good guy (at least, in the "here's how it really happened" ending). Incidentally, more movies should have alternate endings in the theater.
3. The Anti-Monitor is coming to destroy your world! Luckily you happen to have a spare "Cosmic Treadmill" lying around and can escape. But you'll be trapped on that other earth forever! To what earth do you flee?
New Earth, natch. It may be occasionally ravaged by derivative world-eaters, vaguely racist bald aliens, and hordes of hot warrior women, but at least it'd be fun. Plus, I could live in Metropolis and see Superman, and that would be beyond fantastic.
4. You're stranded in a war zone. Things don't look good. Which ex-vet will you choose to watch your back: Wild Dog or the Punisher? (and explain why!)
Wild Dog. I don't know much about the character, but I know we're both from the Quad Cities, and that would give us something to talk about. Besides, I dig the Casey Jones motif. The Punisher, on the other hand, is just a little off his rocker. He's too brash, too cocky, too trigger-happy, and too unnecessarily popular.
5. You're in the Old West, there's a bounty on your head, and Jonah Hex has tracked you down. He asks you if you have any last words. What are they?
"Dude, seriously, you went to the future? And you never thought to do something about your hideous scarring? Poor choice."
Now, it's your turn:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions. (They probably won't be the same ones you see above!)
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.